Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heating Principle:||Magnetic Induction Heating||Application:||Meltal Heat Treatment|
Technical Parameter :
|Model||GY-40AB (Three phase)|
|Fluctuating output power||40KVA|
|the flow rate of cooling water||0.08-0.16Mpa 7.6L/Min|
|water temperature protection point||40C|
|net weight||main : 34.5kg|
|transformer : 31.5kg|
Welding application :
It mainly aims to melt the solder by heating it to a certain temperature for the purpose of connecting two types of metals of the same material or different materials.
1) Welding of various hardware cutting tools, such as diamond tool, abrasive tool, drilling tool, alloy saw blade, hard alloy cutter, milling cutter, reamer, planning tool and solid center bit.
2) Welding of various hardware mechanical gadget: Silver soldering and brazing of metals of the same ariety or different varieties, such as hardware toilet and kitchen products, refrigerating copper fitting, lamp decoration fitting, precision mold fitting, hardware handle, eggbeater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper as well as copper and copper.
3) Compound pot bottom welding is mainly applicable to the braze welding of circular, square as well as other irregular plain pot bottom. It is also applicable to plain braze welding of other metals.
4) Welding of heating disc of electric hot-water kettle mainly refers to the braze welding of stainless steel flat base, aluminum sheet and tubular electric heating elements of various forms.
Operating Principle of Induction Heating
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto glass).
Basic components of induction heating system include induction coil, AC power source and work pieces. Induction coil can be fabricated into different shapes as per different heated objects. The coil is connected with the power source providing alternating current for coil. The alternating current possessed by the coil can create a alternating magnetic field passing through the work pieces to produce eddy flow as required by heating.
Deficiencies of Conventional Heating Modes
1. Conventional heating with such fuels as coal, gases, and oil has such deficiencies as serious pollution, atrocious working environment and serious hidden safety hazards.
2. Furthermore, coal, gas and oil are inadequate to perform fast and uniform heating, and are apt to incur deformation of work pieces, thick oxic horizon, poor quality, rough surface and high scrap rate, which can not ensure the competitive power of your products.
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of heating is available for adjustment and control).
Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable induction coil as per different operating switches).
Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in size and light in weight.
Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that water and power supply is available.
Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would be.
High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after annealing.
Comprehensive protection: it has such functions as overpressure, over-current, overheat and water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and protection.
Controllable temperature: it is applicable to control the temperature for heating work pieces as per the preset heating time, and thereby control the heating temperature at a certain technical point.
Small size and light weight: it has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which, the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space.
Sound operational environment: it is favorable for environmental protection, conservation of energy and safety operation, which is free of any noise, exhaust gas and dust.
Elimination of high voltage: it requires no step-up transformer which may produce approximately ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the maximum safety.
Comprehensive full load design: it can work continuously for 24 hours.
Contact Person: Ms. Cindy Yang