Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heating Principle:||Magnetic Induction Heating||Application:||Gear Hardening|
Technical Parameter :
|Model||GYS-120AB (Three phase)|
|Maximum input current||180A|
|The flow rate of cooling water||0.08-0.16Mpa 12L/Min|
|Water temperature protection point||50C|
|Product size||main : 870x695x1050mm|
|transformer : 850x420x750mm|
|Net weight||main : 123kg|
|transformer : 84kg|
Heat Treatment (surface hardening):
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:
1) Hardening for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2) Hardening for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3) Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4) Hardening for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5) Hardening for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6) Hardening for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
Operating Principle of Induction Heating
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto glass).
Basic components of induction heating system include induction coil, AC power source and work pieces. Induction coil can be fabricated into different shapes as per different heated objects. The coil is connected with the power source providing alternating current for coil. The alternating current possessed by the coil can create a alternating magnetic field passing through the work pieces to produce eddy flow as required by heating.
Deficiencies of Conventional Heating Modes
1. Conventional heating with such fuels as coal, gases, and oil has such deficiencies as serious pollution, atrocious working environment and serious hidden safety hazards.
2. Furthermore, coal, gas and oil are inadequate to perform fast and uniform heating, and are apt to incur deformation of work pieces, thick oxic horizon, poor quality, rough surface and high scrap rate, which can not ensure the competitive power of your products.
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of heating is available for adjustment and control).
Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable induction coil as per different operating switches).
Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in size and light in weight.
Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that water and power supply is available.
Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would be.
High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after annealing.
Comprehensive protection: it has such functions as overpressure, over-current, overheat and water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and protection.
Controllable temperature: it is applicable to control the temperature for heating work pieces as per the preset heating time, and thereby control the heating temperature at a certain technical point.
Small size and light weight: it has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which, the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space.
Sound operational environment: it is favorable for environmental protection, conservation of energy and safety operation, which is free of any noise, exhaust gas and dust.
Elimination of high voltage: it requires no step-up transformer which may produce approximately ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the maximum safety.
Comprehensive full load design: it can work continuously for 24 hours.