|3 Phase 220V/380V/480V
|After-sales Service Provided:
|Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Video Technical Support,Online Support
|CE, FCC, ROHS
|Metal Heat Treatment
induction forging equipment,
induction heater for forging
250KW Forging Furnace Induction Heating Equipment For Bigger than 80mm Steel Bar Heating
100KW Forging Furnace Induction Heating Equipment For 15-50mm Steel Bar Heating
Features of medium frequency induction heating machine: the equipment includes medium frequency induction heating machine, induction coil, feeding machine, infrared temperature detector and some other parts.
Max output power: 250KW
Heating capability for common materials:recommending for diameter bigger than 80mm steel bar heating
Max output power
Heating capability for common materials
Recommending for diameter 15-30mm steel bar heating
Recommending for diameter 15-50mm steel bar heating
Recommending for diameter 15-80mm steel bar heating
Recommending for bigger than 80mm steel bar heating
1. Wide frequency range: 1KHZ-20KHZ, according the diameter of work piece to choose suitable frequency
2. When heating a whole piece of material, the length of induction coil can be made from 500mm-1m, when heating multiple pieces, better penetrating results can be guaranteed
3. It adopts continuously heating process when the temperature of work piece reach 1100℃
4. When heating bronze, aluminum and other nonferrous metal, by suitable design of induction coil and capacitance, the actual output power of machine can be above 85% efficiency than calculated.
5. Compare with controllable silicon frequency machine, our equipment is of small size, easy maintenances, and can save power by approximately 15-20%
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto glass).
Basic components of induction heating system include induction coil, AC power source and work pieces. Induction coil can be fabricated into different shapes as per different heated objects. The coil is connected with the power source providing alternating current for coil. The alternating current possessed by the coil can create a alternating magnetic field passing through the work pieces to produce eddy flow as required by heating.
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
1. Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of heating is available for adjustment and control).
2. Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable induction coil as per different operating switches).
3. Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in size and light in weight.
4. Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
5. Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that water and power supply is available.
6. Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would be.
7. High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after annealing.
8. Comprehensive protection: it has such functions as overpressure, over-current, overheat and water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and protection.
9. Controllable temperature: it is applicable to control the temperature for heating work pieces as per the preset heating time, and thereby control the heating temperature at a certain technical point.
10. Comprehensive full load design: it can work continuously for 24 hours.
11. Small size and light weight: it has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which, the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space.
12. Elimination of high voltage: it requires no step-up transformer which may produce approximately ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the maximum safety.
Contact Person: Cindy Yang
Tel: +86 13751325969