|Control System:||IGBT||Application:||Crankshaft Heating|
|Cooling:||Water||Work Principle:||Electromagnetic Induction Heating|
|Frequency:||10~50KHZ||Work Power:||380V 3phase|
100kw Induction Hardening Machine Heat Treatment,
Shaft Induction Hardening Machine,
IGBT 50KHZ Induction Hardening Machine
Shaft Induction Heat treatment Machine Induction Hardening For Gears
Induction Hardening Machine,Induction Hardening Machine price,Induction Hardening Machine equipment,Induction Hardening Machine manufacture,Induction Hardening Machine companies.Induction Hardening Machine for sale
Induction hardening is a process used for the surface hardening of steel and other alloy components. The parts to be heat treated are placed inside a water cooled copper coil and then heated above their transformation temperature by applying an alternating current to the coil. The alternating current in the coil induces an alternating magnetic field within the work piece, which if made from steel, caused the outer surface of the part to heat to a temperature above the transformation range. Carbon and alloy steels with a carbon content in the range 0.40 - 0.45% are most suitable for this process. In some cases, parts made from alloy steels such as 4320, 8620 or 9310, like steel and paper mill rolls, are first carburized to a required case depth and slow cooled, and then induction hardened.
1, Ball screw, CNC cutting machine tools, total customize;
2, Guide selection of linear bearings, high precision, little friction, long life, Hard-chrome-plated anti-ability;
3, Lifting the weight balanced in part through the sprocket chain, Weight for casting scales mound;
4, Sink completely sealed, no infrastructure projects; stainless steel sliding doors, beautiful and generous;
Induction Heating Machine Equipment GY-100AB Parameter
|Model||GY-100AB (Three phase)|
|the flow rate of cooling water||0.08-0.16Mpa 10L/Min|
|water temperature protection point||40C|
|product size||main : 820x600x1060 mm|
|transformer : 870x430x750 mm|
|net weight||main : 110 kgs|
|transformer : 79.5 kgs|
Delivery Time: within 7 workdays.
Shipping Term:By sea,By air,by express.
|Induction Heater Power Require depends on following factors :|
|»||Mass of work piece||»||Material properties of work piece|
|»||Temperature increase you require||»||Heating time require|
|»||Effectiveness of coil design||»||Comprehensive full load design|
|»||Any heat loss during heating process|
Application of Induction Heating Equipment
1, Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting):
1) Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain temperature (different materials require different temperatures) into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch press, forging machine or other equipments, for instances, hot extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory, kitchen and table ware, art ware, standard part, fastener, fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
2) Hot fitting refers to the connection of different metals or metals with nonmetals through the heating based on the principle of hot expansion or hot smelting, for instances, embedded welding of copper core of computer radiator with aluminum sheet and speaker web, compound of steel and plastic tube, sealing of aluminum foil (tooth paste peel), motor rotor and sealing of tubular electric heating element.
3) Smelting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the high temperature, which is mainly applicable to the smelting of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble metals.
2, Heat Treatment (surface quench):
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:
1) Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2) Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3) Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4) Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5) Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6) Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
3, Welding (braze welding, silver soldering and brazing)
It mainly aims to melt the solder by heating it to a certain temperature for the purpose of connecting two types of metals of the same material or different materials.
1) Welding of various hardware cutting tools, such as diamond tool, abrasive tool, drilling tool, alloy saw blade, hard alloy cutter, milling cutter, reamer, planning tool and solid center bit.
2) Welding of various hardware mechanical gadget: Silver soldering and brazing of metals of the same variety or different varieties, such as hardware toilet and kitchen products, refrigerating copper fitting, lamp decoration fitting, precision mold fitting, hardware handle, eggbeater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper as well as copper and copper.
3) Compound pot bottom welding is mainly applicable to the braze welding of circular, square as well as other irregular plain pot bottom. It is also applicable to plain braze welding of other metals.
4) Welding of heating disc of electric hot-water kettle mainly refers to the braze welding of stainless steel flat base, aluminum sheet and tubular electric heating elements of various forms.
4, Annealing (tempering and modulation):
1) Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin, annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
2) Annealing of various other metal work pieces, such as golf ball head, cue, brass lock, hardware copper fitting, kitchen knife handle, blade, aluminum pan, aluminum pail, aluminum radiator and various aluminum products.
HORNO DE INDUCCIONMAQUINA DE CALENTAMIENTO
LOS DEMAS APARATOS PARA TRATAMIENTO TERMICO DE MATERIAS POR INDUCCION O PERDIDAS DIELECTRICAS
Contact Person: Cindy Yang
Tel: +86 13751325969