|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Application:||Melting,forging,hardening,heat Treatment||Duty Cycle:||100% (24/7 Continuous Working)|
|The Flow Rate Of Cooling Water:||0.08-0.16Mpa 10L/Min||Output Current:||400A-4000|
hardening Medium Frequency Induction Heating,
Medium Frequency Induction Heating 10L/Min,
0.16 Mpa Medium Frequency Induction Heating
100KW Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment For Metal heat treatment
100KW Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment For Annealing
Hot forging, hot fitting, smelting, surface quench, welding, annealing, thermoforming
CE, SGS, ROHS, FCC
|Model||GYM-100AB (Three phase)|
|Maximum input current||150A|
|the flow rate of cooling water||0.08-0.16Mpa 10L/Min|
|water temperature protection point||50C|
|product size||main : 820x600x1060mm|
|transformer : 870x430x750 mm|
|net weight||main : 123kg|
|transformer : 84kg|
1. Fastener forging with shaping
2. Steel bar forging
3. Steel ring heating
4. Steel bushing heat treatment
5. Large steel pipe forging
Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting)
Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain temperature (different materials require different temperatures) into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch press, forging machine or other equipments, for instances, hot extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory, kitchen and table ware, art ware, standard part, fastener, fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
Smelting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the high temperature, which is mainly applicable to the smelting of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble metals.
Heat Treatment (surface quench)
Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
Welding (braze welding, silver soldering and brazing)
Welding of various hardware cutting tools, such as diamond tool, abrasive tool, drilling tool, alloy saw blade, hard alloy cutter, milling cutter, reamer, planning tool and solid center bit.
Welding of various hardware mechanical gadget: Silver soldering and brazing of metals of the same variety or different varieties, such as hardware toilet and kitchen products, refrigerating copper fitting, lamp decoration fitting, precision mold fitting, hardware handle, eggbeater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper as well as copper and copper.
Compound pot bottom welding is mainly applicable to the braze welding of circular, square as well as other irregular plain pot bottom. It is also applicable to plain braze welding of other metals.
Annealing (tempering and modulation)
Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin, annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
Annealing of various other metal work pieces, such as golf ball head, cue, brass lock, hardware copper fitting, kitchen knife handle, blade, aluminum pan, aluminum pail, aluminum radiator and various aluminum products.
1. 100KW Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment For Annealing which adopts the IGBT inverter circuit in parallel connection, which has high load adaptability.
2. 100KW Medium Frequency Induction Heating Equipment For Annealing which has such features as high power, fast heating speed, high efficiency and easy operation.
3. As compared with other heating modes, it can significantly promote the economic benefits, improve the quality of heated work pieces and save the energy and material, alleviate labor intensity and improve the production environment.
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto glass).
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
1. Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of heating is available for adjustment and control).
2. Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable induction coil as per different operating switches).
3. Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in size and light in weight.
4. Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
5. Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that water and power supply is available.
6. Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would be.
7. High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after annealing.
8. Comprehensive protection
9. Controllable temperature
10. Comprehensive full load design
11. Small size and light weight
12. Elimination of high voltage
Packing photo :
Contact Person: Cindy Yang
Tel: +86 13751325969