|Working Power:||Three Phase 220V, 380V, 415V, 440V, 480V||Control System:||IGBT|
|Heating Principle:||Magnetic Field Induction Heating||Application:||Brazing Welding|
|Max Output Power:||60KVA||Working Station:||3|
|Max Input Current:||60A||Certification:||CE, FCC, SGS, ROHS|
induction heating device,
induction heating apparatus
60KW Braze welding machine Induction heating machine for Welding Electric Heating Pan
|Work Power||380V 50HZ|
|The range of operation voltage||340V-430V|
|Max Input Current||60A|
It uses the high power IGBT high frequency equipment to provide heating power and the pneumatic system as the drive. It has such features as stable operation, precise control, easy operation an high rate of products meeting standards, which is the most ideal equipment for manufacturing on new generation of electric heating stainless steel kitchen utensil.
It is applicable to the welding of such electric heating products as electric heating pan, hot-water kettle, frying pan and coffee pot, which can make the stainless steel plate, alumium sheet and tubular electric heating element of different shapes and thickness form an integral part through one-off metal braze welding.
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto glass).
Basic components of induction heating system include induction coil, AC power source and work pieces. Induction coil can be fabricated into different shapes as per different heated objects. The coil is connected with the power source providing alternating current for coil. The alternating current possessed by the coil can create a alternating magnetic field passing through the work pieces to produce eddy flow as required by heating.
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
1. Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of heating is available for adjustment and control).
2. Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable induction coil as per different operating switches).
3. Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in size and light in weight.
4. Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
5. Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that water and power supply is available.
6. Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would be.
7. High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after annealing.
8. Comprehensive protection: it has such functions as overpressure, over-current, overheat and water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and protection.
9. Controllable temperature: it is applicable to control the temperature for heating work pieces as per the preset heating time, and thereby control the heating temperature at a certain technical point.
10. Comprehensive full load design: it can work continuously for 24 hours.
11. Small size and light weight: it has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which, the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space.
12. Elimination of high voltage: it requires no step-up transformer which may produce approximately ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the maximum safety.
Contact Person: Cindy Yang
Tel: +86 13751325969